Taxation structure of four wheeler Non –Transport (personalized) vehicles
Taxation on four wheeler personalized vehicle is levied on the basis of cost price as One Time Tax (O.T.T.) for a period of fifteen years either in one or two installments. The rate of taxes varies from 5 % to 14 % over the cost of the vehicle.
Up to Rs. 4.00 lakhs5%
Above Rs. 4 to Rs. 6 lakhs : 6%
Above Rs. 6 to Rs.12 lakhs : 7%
Above Rs. 12 to Rs. 15 lakhs : 7.5%
Above Rs. 15 lakhs to Rs.20 lakhs : 9%
Above Rs. 20 lakhs to Rs. 30 lakhs: 12 %
Above Rs. 30 lakhs : 14 %
- Taxation on 2 wheeler vehicle : One time tax is levied on the basis of un-laden weight of the vehicle and the rate of Tax varies from Rs. 2600/- to Rs. 6500/-
- Annual tax on three wheeler transport vehicle ( Passenger & Goods) varies from Rs. 1500/- to Rs.3300/- on the basis age of the vehicle and the setting capacity.
- Annual tax for passengers vehicle (Commercial) for 4 wheeler and above varies from Rs. 4000/- to 55000/-.
- Annual tax on goods carrying vehicle (Truck) varies from Rs. 2400/- to 16500/- on the basis of carrying capacity (payload) and Rs 500/- for every additional M.T. above 12 M.T.
- Annual tax on Tractors & Trailors varies from Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 6000/- on the basis of GVW (from 1 M.T. to 9 M.T. & above)
- Annual tax on Mechanical Crane varies from Rs. 5000/- to Rs. 14000/- on the basis of GVW (from less than 3 M.T. to 9 M.T. and above).
- Annual tax at 2 % is realized on any other vehicle (transport & No-Transport) such as Dumper / Tripper, Excavator, Hydraulic. Crane Campervan